Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Roger Bacon Graduation

35 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

just shut up and go to www.ineedalifeinbutlercounty.com

there two threads now about the RBHS graduation. One is for real, the other (this one) is BigDog's underhanded dig at the public school advocates. read them both.

what do you get when you cross a sheep with a fish?

sheesh

Posted · Report post

Look, I think BD is a moron, too. He is nothing but a propaganda machine for parochial schools and not a very good one at that. However, this topic was the first of the two and started as a congratulatory one for the graduates of RB. The fact that BD is using this as a dig a public school parents is not a surprise - that's his m.o. Pointing that out is one thing, resorting to name-calling is sophomoric.

Posted · Report post

I see this as a good news/bad news kind of thing.

The bad news is your post of a few weeks back jumping all over the reporting of 6.2 million in scholarships by students from a PUBLIC SCHOOL because it was termed "received" and not "offered."

"They earned offers, not 'and that's what they received.' I don't know why you're so stubbornly insistent on muddying the truth."

Posted · Report post

Look, I think BD is a moron, too. He is nothing but a propaganda machine for parochial schools and not a very good one at that. However, this topic was the first of the two and started as a congratulatory one for the graduates of RB. The fact that BD is using this as a dig a public school parents is not a surprise - that's his m.o. Pointing that out is one thing, resorting to name-calling is sophomoric.

Go Bucks - you and dazed have been spending time under the same rock! Why would you even peruse the Local Catholic, Private and Home School News unless you were hoping to belittle someone. On this topic I am supposed to be a propeganda machine for parochial schools. You are too stupid to understand that. Go back, ask your husband for more money and go on a shopping spree. That may make you feel better. I would suggest a liquor store so you can imbibe, get high, and forget all of the asinine comments you make on Junedale.com.

You and dazed could probably get a group rate in counseling to answer the question of why you two are so hateful.

Does your husband know that your are embarrassing him like this?

If I were Jim Tressell I would sue you for using the name "Bucks" in your posts! Hell, you are even embarrassing to the real "Bucks".

Posted · Report post

Congratulations to the fine young men and women graduates of Roger Bacon. God speed as you take your next steps into life.

Posted · Report post

The bad news is your post of a few weeks back jumping all over the reporting of 6.2 million in scholarships by students from a PUBLIC SCHOOL because it was termed "received" and not "offered."

"They earned offers, not 'and that's what they received.' I don't know why you're so stubbornly insistent on muddying the truth."

I don't think that's the focus here TM. We've gone through the scholarship stuff already, we all know what it means. The numbers that impress me are:

"Out of a class of 175 56% received college scholarship offers. 7 were recognized as National Merit scholarship students. 36 were awarded State Board of Education Awards of Merit."

More than half the graduating class, 98 kids, received an average of approx. $73,600 in offers, that's pretty good. Congratulations to all.

Posted · Report post

took your advice dazed and tried the ineedalifeinbutlercounty.com but it keeps sending me to ineedalifeinwyoming.com. so what's up with that?

Posted · Report post

a recent ruling at the ICSA (international conference of smart-asses) renders any snappy comeback delivered more than 2 days late as invalid. Sorry, you are still a loser.

Posted · Report post

Didn't find that one....

International Computer Security Association (ICSA)

The International Chinese Statistical Association (ICSA)

Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators (ICSA)

International Cultic Studies Association (ICSA)

International Customer Service Association (ICSA)

It's assumed that you two are members......

Posted · Report post

I had to throw this in while I had the pictures handy..

post-39-1245188696.jpg