Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Open mic

6 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

There will be no Open mic night until another thread is started stating such an event.

That is all.

Carry on.

Posted · Report post

So do we get to see you on stage this next event ?

Posted · Report post

I tried to get with RacerX about a year ago and start working on Interstate Love Song (STP) and Achilles' Last Stand (Led Zep) for an Open Mic Night, however, he never returned my phone call. I think he was still sore from launching a GTO through a picture window during a race.

I'm a little concerned about appearing at such a hilbilly event. I don't want to get injured by anyone mobbing to get my autograph and rip off my clothes. The last time that happened it took nearly 6 months of physical therapy & over a gallon of make-up remover before I recovered.

I'll make another attempt to make contact with RacerX. If there is no return call then it will be made clear to me that the hillbilly music will continue.

Thank you for your question, Screamin-meemie.

Posted · Report post

Blighty, if yer skeered, just say yer skeered, and be done with it.

Enough already with the whining and excuses. It comes down to this - do you have the cajones, or don't you ?

Posted · Report post

Bobby T will be returning in August. He forwarded this message he got from one of his adoring fans. They are treating him like an american rock star/celebrity over there. They ask him to pose for pictures with them. She needs to work on her English a little

post-34-1270036525.jpg

Posted · Report post

Bobby T will be returning in August. He forwarded this message he got from one of his adoring fans. They are treating him like an american rock star/celebrity over there. They ask him to pose for pictures with them. She needs to work on her English a little

OH NO, that is NOT this Butterfly!!!!!