Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Home Sweet Home

14 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I am very pleased to announce that we are now accepting applications to Home Sweet Home, an all-day pre-school and summer education provider.

Mrs. R (Heidi) is a state-certified childcare professional who offers 20 years of experience in the field. She is developing an at home educational program for your child. Mrs. R's approach is not simply to "watch" your children, but to educate them with a full curriculum as well.

Home Sweet Home offers:

Arts, Crafts and Music

Good emphasis on math and science

A nutrition program

Reading Development

This program is designed for children from the ages of 3 to 12. Home Sweet Home will work out hours that will suit you best.

Please contact me for more information:

Home Sweet Home: edge@cinci.rr.com

Posted · Report post

If anyone would like any references regarding Heidi, I am glad to provide my 2 cents, she's great!

Posted · Report post

Mrs. R has a few openings for summer care right here on Junedale.

She has a great bunch of kids right now that range in age from 2 to 10.

Drop me a personal message for more details.

I can attest to the outstanding care Mrs. R. gives

Posted · Report post

Well, if your child was lucky enough to be part of Mrs. R's Home Sweet Home summer care, then they enjoyed a summer in the pool. Since it never rained all summer, the kids were in the pool almost everyday biggrin.gif It was amazing to see the progress all the kids made as far as swimming goes. Day one they all put on their life-jackets and crept into the shallow end. Last week the kids were jumping off of the diving board calling "look at me!".

Summer is over and Mrs. R is ready to switch back to pre-school education mode. She will be be posting details soon, but the emphasis now focuses on learning.

Her program is designed to help your pre-schooler get ready for kindergarten.

Mrs. R has room for another student or two. Feel free to email or message me if you want more details.

The program is designed for 3-4 year olds, but this year Mrs. R took in a darling two year old tongue.gif

She also does after school care and already makes a Beechwoods run every afternoon.

Posted · Report post

Mrs R takes excellent care of my two children!!! My youngest has learned SO much from being in her preschool.

Posted · Report post

Mrs. R still has room in the pre-school program as well as the after school program. Quality care at a very affordable rate. Mrs. R would love to talk with you if you have any questions.

thanks

Posted · Report post

Spring 2008 update!

Thanks to our friends at the Greenhills Journal for the great ad this month for Home Sweet Home daycare

Mrs. R has a couple of openings for this spring, but is booking up fast for the summer. The kids had a ton of fun last summer and I am sure will do the same this year.

Also, it is never too soon to think about the next school season.

Home Sweet Home details

Feel free to send me an email here: uncle@junedale.com

Posted · Report post

Thanks for the great repsonse to HSH childcare. There is only one space available for the summer session. There is still room for 3 in the pre-school session this fall, so please contact Mrs. R soon to assure your spot

Posted · Report post

screamin, you see this? Ive been on you to check it out!!!

Posted · Report post

screamin, you see this? Ive been on you to check it out!!!

he is just fine tongue.gif

Posted · Report post

Mrs. R has openings in both the pre-school program and in her after-school care program.

The pre-school is from 9:30 to 12:00 five days a week. The focus is on getting your student ready for kindergarten. Mrs. R would love to share her success stories of past students, give her a call for details.

She is also offering after school care and does a pickup service at Beechwoods

Posted · Report post

2012 UPDATE:

Pre-school starts back up on September 10th. Still have room for one or two more kids.

Don't settle for daycare when your kids can be learning and getting ready for kindergarten!

PM me for me info......

Posted · Report post

2013 update

Mrs R. currently has openings for her pre-school program. She is also providing before and after school care.

PM me for more info....