Followers 0

still think floride is good?

34 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Officials Say Kids Getting Too Much Fluoride

http://www.npr.org/2011/01/07/132743634/Of...o-Much-Fluoride

look ABC news

http://abcnews.go.com/Health/fluoride-reco...12564884&page=2

you hate my links cuz you can not dispute them but i just say Too Much Fluoride is dangerous you just make fun of me

OH look AOL news

http://www.aolnews.com/2011/01/07/feds-say...drinking-water/

hey YAHOO news

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110107/ap_on_...GV4Y2x1c2l2ZXU-

one more

City pol wants remove fluoride from New York's drinking water, citing safety concerns

http://www.nydailynews.com/ny_local/2010/1...fety_conce.html

but i bet you still think it is ok becase that is what you have believed your whole life and ya aint changen ur pinion now biggrin.gif

BUT WAIT WHAT ABOUT THIS

ADA reverses position, warns its members that fluoride is too dangerous to be consumed by infants

Government finally admits that fluoride is a serious health risk

fred g will be here soon to be really funny but i like the guy

maybe Kris Danvers can call me more names laugh.gif

post-9-1296073719.jpg

Posted · Report post

Did you just use NPR as source? Pardon me while I clean off my monitor.

Vitamins are bad for you too right? I do not care what some ding dong journalist says. Why do you listening to these people?

Why don't you call the Blight Reporter and see what his thoughts are on all this? He is the only journalist I trust. If he says it, then you can book it. All those other pretenders are not worthy to do his laundry.

Posted · Report post

Tihs is all a bunch of garbage. So, now you're accpeting the government's view. blink.gif

In the amounts that people are exposed to in their daily lives, flouride is good for you. I wouldn't sit down and eat a container of it though.

The case of infants not using toothpaste with flouride in it has always been the case. Don't let kids under the age of two use it.

And, what exactly does "not good for you" mean anyway. If anyone out there can give me an example of someone dying from flouride poisoning as a direct cause of their death then I will change my mind and start using Arm & Hammer to brush with.

If you can't then shut it!

Posted · Report post

Tihs is all a bunch of garbage. So, now you're accpeting the government's view.  blink.gif

In the amounts that people are exposed to in their daily lives, flouride is good for you. I wouldn't sit down and eat a container of it though.

The case of infants not using toothpaste with flouride in it has always been the case. Don't let kids under the age of two use it.

And, what exactly does "not good for you" mean anyway. If anyone out there can give me an example of someone dying from flouride poisoning as a direct cause of their death then I will change my mind and start using Arm & Hammer to brush with.

If you can't then shut it!

due to pressure the goverment had to chagne a longstating view that a waste byprodut of the fertizier industry and a pesticide is good for you.

correction under the age of six!

you can accumulate all the crap you want too but i bet you did not even read one artical and are a floride expert.

it will not kill you just makes you dumber weaker and sicker ! unless you eat 8 oz of it then it will kill you

Posted · Report post

What I think of when I read a BB post.

What a .....

post-9-1296076424.jpg

Posted · Report post

What I think of when I read a BB post.

What a .....

...Keyhole? External Knob? spindle?

Posted · Report post

due to pressure the goverment had to chagne a longstating view that a waste byprodut of the fertizier industry and a pesticide is good for you.

correction under the age of six!

you can accumulate all the crap you want too but i bet you did not even read one artical and are a floride expert.

it will not kill you just makes you dumber weaker and sicker ! unless you eat 8 oz of it then it will kill you

You're such a f*cking moron! I've got a question for you. Is natural gas bad for you?

Posted · Report post

You're such a f*cking moron! I've got a question for you. Is natural gas bad for you?

Hey Señor Ding Dong if fluoride is so safe why did the ADA change its position to lower the amounts ?

The name calling is so childish are you like 12 years old?

And what does natural gas have to do with anything?

Why don’t you eat 2 tubes of toothpaste and end it all? laugh.gif

But since you asked about natural gas is bad for you if you inhale it but you are not doing that right? I’m sure you could huff it to get high and not die but does that mean you should ? you could consume small amounts of many poisons and not die fluoride is a waste byproduct of the fertilizer industry( kinda like fly ash- it does not need to be in things but rather than have piles of it laying around and having to pay to dispose of it they have a lobby group that mandates that a certain percentage of it be used in things like concrete and as filler maybe even in taco bell meat, they can now sell waste and make a profit. biggrin.gif ) so with fluoride instead of paying to dispose of it they sell it to municipal water systems to put in the water at a level that the effects of which will not show up for quite a long time but drinking it does nothing for your chompers . That is what I have come to know and believe. And your ramblings do not convince me otherwise

Believe what you want you turd beanie! laugh.gif

Posted · Report post

Ok. Natural Gas is bad for you. I'm ripping out the line that comes into my house which heats my house in the winter. I'm also ripping out the electric as well. Someone could get electrocuted.

I'm going to stop eating through my mouth and get introvenous supplements because people die from choking.

All the examples listed below cause 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 times more deaths and injuries than flouride. But, thanks for the medical tip.

Posted · Report post

Don't forget about 5 gallon buckets. Those buckets can cause drownings so you may want to get rid of those too.

Posted · Report post

Don't forget about 5 gallon buckets.  Those buckets can cause drownings so you may want to get rid of those too.

they dont put them in the municipal water system then lie about the health benifts of eating buckets do they?

you bring up an intersting point about dangers and fear we are so afraid of the CIA created al qaeda that we will give up almost all of our rights but more people are killed by bees in the world than by al qaeda.

G2 your thoughts?

Posted · Report post

interesting number....1X10^24...approx. the mass of the Earth in kilograms.

At least that's what the "government" would like us to believe.

Posted · Report post

Ok. Natural Gas is bad for you. I'm ripping out the line that comes into my house which heats my house in the winter. I'm also ripping out the electric as well. Someone could get electrocuted.

I'm going to stop eating through my mouth and get introvenous supplements because people die from choking.

All the examples listed below cause 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 times more deaths and injuries than flouride. But, thanks for the medical tip.

sounds like you suffer from floride poisioning you might want to get tested

Posted · Report post

G2 your thoughts?

I'm not an epidemiologist but there are many things that are beneficial to us in small doses but are harmful in large doses. Just because it happened to be a byproduct of the fertilizer industry doesn’t make any difference either. There have been and will continue to be advances in technology/nutrition/health care that seem beneficial at first but may have serious side-effects.

Live and learn.

Show we get rid of immunizations? Can cause the disease, death, autism, etc….

Show we get rid of chlorine in the water? Chlorine is a poison.

Show we get rid of antibiotics? It’s causing more power strands of pneumonia, etc…..

Nearly every time that we try to improve one thing, we end up having a whole other host of problems. It reminds me of when automobiles and trains were becoming popular in the 20’s and 30’ in large cities. City leaders were ecstatic that the fecal matter from horses was going to be reduced. Of course, now there the problem of pollution, traffic problems, green house gases, etc.

DOH!!!!!

So what show we do BB? Just complain when things go wrong?

Posted · Report post

So what show we do BB?  Just complain when things go wrong?

im tryihng to get you to usnderstand and maybe if you flet like i do you might not want this waste in our water and i won't be one of the few that feel this way

this is number 22 on alist of 75 i know how you all hate too much information biggrin.gif

The threat to our bones.

22. If we now turn from teeth to bones, it is shocking to see how little investigation of the long term effect of fluoride on bones has been undertaken. For example, there has been no comprehensive attempt to determine the levels of fluoride in the bones of people living in the US. This, despite the fact that we know the following:

1) fluoridation has continued for over 50 years;

2) approximately half of the fluoride we ingest each day is deposited in our bones;

3) there is a steady accumulation of fluoride in our bones over our lifetime;

4) serious bone diseases have occurred to people with excessive exposure, especially in workers in the aluminum industry and in areas of countries like India and China; and

5) we are being exposed to more sources of fluoride today than we were in the 1940s and 1950s.

for those who care here is the link

http://www.fluoridealert.org/fluoride-statement.htm

what is put in our water is industrisal grade sodium fluoride and is waste not pharmaceutical grade calcium fluoride which is good.

you dont drink sunblock do you? litimium and statins will be next and clorine is bad too and could be filtered out.

i should not have to pay to remove toxins from whater i pay for aready!

drink up retards and bring on the jokes and name calling! laugh.gif

Posted · Report post

[1) fluoridation has continued for over 50 years;

And the life expectancy number keeps going up and up...

Loon, cue the scary-cat !

Posted · Report post

I don't drink sunblock, but I do apply it liberally when I take in a Nascar race. So riddle me this BatBody....How is it our life expectancy keeps going up in spite of the pollution, second hand smoke, global warming, and whatever else you want to throw in there? We'll get back to that one in a second, but I am willing to bet you a hot fudge sundae from UDF that the effects of flouride are miniscule compared to mere genetics when it comes to the human bone structure. The DNA that goes into creating anothe life far outweighs someone rubbing some flouride on there teeth a couple times a day. Don't ya think? Well, that's all I've got for ya. There is a 2 inch snow storm coming and I have to get back to my palacial estate in Middletown and stay home from work now.

Posted · Report post

this guys is an expert! drink what you like! i dont care what you think

this is what you are drinking

fluoridic acid = dental fluorosis

Dr. Paul Connett, Professor of Chemistry at St. Lawrence University in New York, gives a damning interview on the history of water fluoridation, the collusion of major industries to put certified toxic waste into your drinking water, and why government health authorities refuse to conduct scientific studies into the dangers of fluoridation. After watching this video, you will never look at tap water the same way again.

Connett describes how he initially thought people who opposed fluoridation were “a bunch of whackos,” before conducting his own research which found that sodium fluoride was a toxic substance that contributed to a wide array of health defects. Heavy industry is barred from dumping this toxic waste into the sea by international law, but being able to sell it enables them to remove its hazardous characteristic and it becomes a product, explains Connett, polluting not only our water supply but also toothpaste and thousands of different foods.

Connett provides a detail run down of the many health problems caused by fluoride consumption, including dental fluorosis, which the Centers For Disease Control just recently announced was a problem for 41 per cent of children aged 12-15 in the United States, clearly indicating that children are being over-exposed to fluoride and that this is affecting other tissues and organs in the body, including bone disorders, a problem also wreaking havoc amongst adults in the United States as one in three now suffer from arthritis, which again is being caused by a build-up of toxic fluoride in the body. Connett also points to fluoride’s connection with thyroid disorders.

There have now been over 100 studies involving animals which show that fluoride damages the brain, stresses Connett, which is a particular concern for newborn babies who are susceptible to fluoride build up because of their weak blood-brain barrier. Connett cites numerous studies which prove a link between moderate exposure to fluoride and lowered IQ in children.

it dose not kill you who ever made the comment that people are living longer? It makes you stupid! (cue the ding dongs laugh.gif )

but BB that is way too long to watch cuz my attention span is too short and i dont want to learn something that may make change my misinformed opinions based on lies!

Posted · Report post

Dr. Finkelstein was quoted in the many medical journals saying flouride does not harm you at all. As a matter of fact Dr. Finkelstein stated conspiracy theorist hurt people more than flouride since they increase nervousness among the general population which in turn raises everyone's blood pressure. Raising folks' blood pressure levels leads to a stronger possibilty of stroke or heart attack. So the conclusion in all of this is that BB is far more harmful than flouride.

Check and mate!

Posted · Report post

if you have not watched the video there is no point in telling us what you think

Posted · Report post

Dr. Finkelstein was quoted in the many medical journals saying flouride does not harm you at all.  As a matter of fact Dr. Finkelstein stated conspiracy theorist hurt people more than flouride since they increase nervousness among the general population which in turn raises everyone's blood pressure.  Raising folks' blood pressure levels leads to a stronger possibilty of stroke or heart attack.  So the conclusion in all of this is that BB is far more harmful than flouride. 

Check and mate!

well if he is quoted medical journals then he must be 100% right there are many sciencetist quoted in many journals that say that man made global warming is real? so check mate mate!

watch the video would ya before you open your trap? maybe this chemical has become political? like global warming someone is makeing BIG $$$. but you wont even watch the video will you?

Posted (edited) · Report post

Dr. Finkelstein was quoted in the many medical journals saying flouride does not harm you at all.  As a matter of fact Dr. Finkelstein stated conspiracy theorist hurt people more than flouride since they increase nervousness among the general population which in turn raises everyone's blood pressure.  Raising folks' blood pressure levels leads to a stronger possibilty of stroke or heart attack.  So the conclusion in all of this is that BB is far more harmful than flouride. 

Check and mate!

so what your saying is dont rock the boat cuz what we are told is right and not to be questioned cuz you can't handle the congintive disruption in your brain? is that it? have fun voting for a republican and let me know what real change we see. laugh.gif

Edited by busybody427

Posted · Report post

so what your saying is dont rock the boat cuz what we are told is right and not to be questioned cuz you handle the congintive disruption in your brain? is that it? have fun voting for a republican and let me know what real change we see.

If you want to make a compelling argument against the use of flouride, learn how to spell it.

If you want to put words in someone's mouth, don't lead off with that old "so what you're saying is....". We have seen it too many times before. Most of the time it ends up with you arguing with yourself, which is at times amusing, but always pitiful.

Posted · Report post

Nope I am saying you're more harmful than flouride.

Posted · Report post

If you want to make a compelling argument against the use of flouride, learn how to spell it.

If you want to put words in someone's mouth, don't lead off with that old "so what you're saying is....". We have seen it too many times before. Most of the time it ends up with you arguing with yourself, which is at times amusing, but always pitiful.

hi daisy i for got my laugh.gif cuz that was a joke but you dont know much about those do you. thanks for popin in biggrin.gif

BTW ding dong JM spelled wrong too make fun him as well. only nob-heads like you with nothing to add care bout spellin on a board like this. go back to what ever it is you do like watching sports.