Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Super Bowl Spicy Chorizo Dip

3 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Are you ready for some football!?! Everyone’s favorite Sunday is almost here – Super Bowl Sunday! Whether you are a Packers or Steelers fan, or just enjoy watching the commercials, make sure you are stocked up on your favorite GLBC brews to enjoy during the game.

To satisfy your game time hunger, below is our delicious Spicy Chorizo Dip recipe. Bring along to any Super Bowl party and be sure to complement with GLBC’s Commodore Perry India Pale Ale, a medium-bodied and well hopped India Pale Ale with a dry, fruity finish:

Spicy Chorizo Dip

Ingredients

5 lbs. chorizo sausage

2 bunches of scallions

1 small Spanish onion

1 1/2 lbs. of cream cheese

5 jalapeno peppers

8 oz. Monterey Jack cheese

Pinch of black pepper

1 bag of pretzels or tortilla chips to serve

Method

In a medium sauce pan, brown chorizo sausage by constantly stirring until you have a ground beef-like texture. Drain sausage and set aside. In a separate pan, sauté onions and peppers until they begin to soften. Add sausage and cook for 10-15 minutes. Slowly start adding cream cheese, constantly stirring on medium heat. After adding cream cheese, slowly add Monterey Jack cheese and black pepper. Stir dip and serve with pretzels or tortilla chips. Enjoy!

Posted · Report post

Thanks, Unc. I might try that out. If only phro was hosting one of his awesome super bowl soirees.

Posted · Report post

Thanks, Unc. I might try that out. If only phro was hosting one of his awesome super bowl soirees.

I wish Jed.... I had to leave that gig back on junedale dr.