Worst drinks you drank

9 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I went to a bar recently and overheard a couple talking about their younger days and the drinks they drink which were horrible. so, I started thinking about drinks that were either made by me to drink or made by others and I drank it that I either knew were going to be bad and drank them anyway or maybe thought it would taste good but didn't.

Here's my short list.

Cement/Concrete mixer, I knew it was going to be bad and drank it anyway; about five of them over the years. The only good thing about this drink is the possibility of sealing a window crack. If you've never had one or know what it is then look it up.

Boilermaker made of Jameson and Little Kings, made by a friend & knew it was going to be horrible and have only done it once (to my knowledge).

A bowl of grape nuts with Budweiser for milk, made by me in college dorm but didn't care enough about the awful taste not to stop. Guys will do just about anything for a meal in college. laugh.gif

Yukon Jack and Fire Water double shot mixture, ohmy.gif be prepared for the seventh level of hell. I would have rather had the cement mixture and a kick in the gnads. Or maybe it was the execssive liguids that had already traveled into my stomach by the time I had this drink. I don't know. You be the judge.

Posted · Report post

Ditto the cement mixer, that was horrible. If I was Applebees I wouldn't serve them, mine almost ended up all over their table. I can't believe you have had five, one was enough for me.

Flaming Dr. Pepper, I think that's what it's called. Shot of Bacardi 151 lit on fire and dropped into a glass of beer (I don't remember what kind), meant to be consumed on one trip to the mouth. I'm sure you can see multiple things wrong with this.

Posted · Report post

Back Door....Somebody starts whipping up a "drink" called a

Surf Nazi and it's alias....The Death Mint.

Rumpleminz, Jagermeister and 151 Rum...layered of course.

Have seen it drop a 6ft. 240 man in 15minutes.

A loud little lady saw me with one and said I was a wimp

for not knocking this mind screw back.

Told her she could have it...She didn't even make it to the restroom.

Boilermaker's...bad bad....but they have a certain charm

that beckons me from time to time. laugh.gif

Posted · Report post

Went to the Dock with Nuttly one night. He bought me a body shot from some young stud. Afterwards, pulled some hair out of my teeth. The drink was horrible! They called it a "Fuzzy-Belly". Spent the next three weeks in the fetal position.

I must agree with the cement mixer. Terrible!

Boilermakers are never good.

Had what one guy make for me at McD's called a Geranium. Vodka, Tequila, and rum with a shot of Dr. Pepper in it. I drank it and then went into a coma. I don't expect to come out of it until 2014.

Posted · Report post

prairie fire, Tequila w/ hot sauce. As if the teqila doesn't burn enough.....

Posted · Report post

A bartender friend told me about a drink that was all the rave in Madison, WI (U of Wisconsin campus area) a few years ago named "DR. DEATH". Dr. Pepper and scotch. Ugh! blink.gif

Posted · Report post

Old Mug's Pub use to feature the " Triple Threat"

Tequila, orange juice, tomato juice

Posted · Report post

A Fresca.

biggrin.giflaugh.gif