Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

August Music on the Lanes

11 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I talked to Bowling Alley Dave yesterday and he wants to do a jam this month still on Fri 24th or Fri 31st. Any bands interested start lining up and spreading the word. This is probably the last one for the season.

Posted · Report post

It would be nice to see Supa play again....maybe with Jordan or his old buddies....

Walt Medlock would be a nice fit too

Posted · Report post

august 31 is the date everyone seems to want. Unfortunately Supa and son have a prior commitment. Looks like a version of Bandkamp and Gils are in so far, Maybe PKM and Jon Allen or Allen/Hall.

Posted · Report post

If Racer X wants to do a few I'd be happy to back you up.

Posted · Report post

Several bands have said they will play this night but only one has locked down a time with me. Let me know asap.

8:00-9:00 - Bandkamp

9:00-10:00 - PKM Superjam

10:-11:00- Gils Variety Store

11:00-12:00 - Kirk Moore

Posted · Report post

Beauty From Ashes - Acoustic.... ??

Posted · Report post

bump for this weekend......

Posted · Report post

C'mon up tonight and have a beer or three, and listen to the music. Dancing on tables is optional, howling at the full moon is suggested. Body shots will be provided by the one and only Cgrrl, aka Mrs. Wolfie.

BandKamp @ 8:00

PKM Superduper All-Stars

Gil's "We'll have it in Tuesday"

Kirk Moore

Hope to see you there, helping us support a local business.

Posted · Report post

everything went off without a hiccup. Only one disappointment, RacerX managed the entire event and didn't perform.

Not to take away from Gil's, BandKamp or PKM (we've all seen them), but it was very cool to see Kirk Moore show up with his guitar and take a big step forward. I'm excited to see where he goes. These local events have provided a lot of people the opportunity to take their act from their basement to a stage. It's not the Fillmore East, but it's a great place for a middle aged musician to scratch something off the old bucket list.

Thanks to everybody that showed up.

Posted · Report post

Im not sure who Kirk is but I know I've seen him around somewhere. I give him credit for serenading us with his tunes. Love it !!! Great night all. RacerX, wanted you to step in on one while we were waiting on the singer to make it up. maybe next time. Thanks for getting this together.