Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Forest Chapel PreSchool Open House & Registration

4 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Registration and enrollment for current students and siblings of former students will be held the week of January 28th - Feb 1st, from 9AM to 11:30 AM every day. Please stop by, visit and pick up a registration packet.

Open House for prospective students will be held on Saturday, February 2nd from 10AM - 12 Noon. Classrooms will be open and teachers will be available to provide tours and answer questions.

Forest Chapel PreSchool participates in the Step Up to Quality program through the Ohio Department of Education and is a 2 Star rated center. If you are looking for a high quality, multi-age preschool, please come by for a visit any morning Monday through Friday.

Posted · Report post

I can't believe I'm saying this but were going to an open house tonight in Fairfield only cause this is where our sitter sits on the board and highly recommends it. And the fact that she does bus runs to and from. yeah, crazy !!

Posted · Report post

The OPEN HOUSE is still on...

Open House for prospective students will be held TODAY Saturday, February 2nd from 10AM - 12 Noon. Classrooms will be open and teachers will be available to provide tours and answer questions.

Slide on in, hitch up the sled dog team, priority snowmobile parking, cross country skiers welcome. biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif And you don't have to go all the way to Fairfield for this much fun....just right around the corner on Sharon Road at Forest Chapel.

Posted · Report post

WOO WOO..........YOUNG CHILDREN LOVE GOLDEN EAGLE...........NO FEAR I AM HERE..............

user posted image