Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Pastor Saeed, other Christians caught in the cross

2 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Supporters of the Muslim Brotherhood, an anti-American, anti-Israel terrorist group, put red paint on Christian homes and businesses -- marking them as targets.

The attacks are so unrelenting that even one Egyptian church, which has been open for 1,600 years, had to close its doors -- cancelling services for the first time ever -- because of the violence.

When the White House was asked directly about this disturbing situation by Fox News’ Ed Henry, “With people being killed, Christians in particular being targeted, churches being destroyed, what’s the president’s red line in Egypt?”

The White House’s official response was “Well, I didn’t bring my red pen out with me today.”

This is what we get from the White House? A flippant, tasteless joke about the murder of Christians in Egypt.

And when it comes to the imprisonment of an American Christian, a U.S. citizen, in Iran, there is not a peep out of President Obama. Not a word.

When the White House was asked directly about this disturbing situation by Fox News’ Ed Henry, “With people being killed, Christians in particular being targeted, churches being destroyed, what’s the president’s red line in Egypt?”

The White House’s official response was “Well, I didn’t bring my red pen out with me today.”

This is what we get from the White House? A flippant, tasteless joke about the murder of Christians in Egypt.

And when it comes to the imprisonment of an American Christian, a U.S. citizen, in Iran, there is not a peep out of President Obama. Not a word.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2013/08/29/.../#ixzz2djaSdVsA

Posted · Report post

“Well, I didn’t bring my red pen out with me today.”

Well I didn't bring an ounce of belief in you SOB's in Washington.

Fry up in the here-after a__h_les. dry.gif