Grass Mowing

11 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I'm looking for recommendations for lawn care services. Prefer local. I called JMB who was advertising in the journal, but his message said he was not accepting new clients.

Thanks in advance.

Posted · Report post

I would find a local kid with experience.  My neighbor had a negative experience with JMB.

Posted · Report post

I'm looking for recommendations for lawn care services. Prefer local. I called JMB who was advertising in the journal, but his message said he was not accepting new clients.

Thanks in advance.

I'll send you a private message. Check your inbox. I have a recommendation for you.

Posted · Report post

If you need lawn mowing or snow removal in the future, I have two 13 year olds who would love the extra pocket money. Just private message me.

Posted · Report post

up2late, wanted to know if you still needed a man to come over and mow your lawn for you?

Posted · Report post

LAST CALL of the Season to all housewives:

I will be coming around today to mow lawns if you need yours mowed. I'm also feeling nice today so if your lawn needs groomed I can do that as well while I'm mowing it.

Just hang a red scarf on your front door knob.

Posted · Report post

Blighty; I am particular about my landscaping.  Like my steaks, I prefer Brazilian.  Any chance you can successfully perform some Brazilian landscaping?  This would seal the deal for the long cold winter we about to embark upon over the next 3 months.  Let me know if this skillset is part of your repertoire!

Posted (edited) · Report post

Elephant Ear,

My mother was instrumental in teaching me the technique after my father had left us to fend for ourselves. My father had learned it from his mother and so landscaping traditions have been passed down throughout our family history.

But, to your point: I had already treated your wife's lawn with this Brazilian style. Perhaps, you've been paying attention only to the backyard. I would suggest you enter from the front door and let me know what you think once you've got a good eye on my work.

I will gladly accept payment through Paypal.

I had forgotten to mention to list some of my longstanding clients:

Bronze Members:

John Merrick

Mechanic

Lord Voldemort

Silver Members:

Greenie

Suprtech69

Cicero

Platinum Members:

Saunie

Preachan

Edited by Blight Reporter

Posted (edited) · Report post

Edited by Blight Reporter
Just because

Posted · Report post

The temps have dropped.  The forecast is calling for snow by the end of this week.  Can we rely on you for snow removal?  When you do the snow removal, do you include the sidewalks?  Also, I spoke to others about your horticulture and they say you are a complete fraud and a phony.  Mrs. Blighty said you cut her so much that she looked lie a mummy because of all the toilet paper.  As a matter of fact, I heard you're not allowed near anything sharp other than the safety scissors from kindergarten.

Posted · Report post

Listen here, Norwhal! The only phony on here is YOU!

My work is done with precision matched only by the workmanship that goes into building a Greubel Forsey Invention Piece 2 Quadruple Tourbillon.

Toilet paper is used only for the careful carrying out of the first rose from of its bedding. Once a rose is removed it cannot never be replaced.

I don't blow snow, though. I have a big unit that removes debris from hardened surfaces. Most of the elderly have these types of surfaces during winter because they don't regularly get plowed. Therefore, the big unit has to come out to clean up.