Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Warrior Rally on first day of school

4 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Winton Woods is holding a rally on the first day of school, August 16.  The basic idea is to get a whole bunch of adults at each school to welcome and cheer on the students as they arrive.  If you're interested in signing up to be a part of this endeavor, here is a link:

http://www.signupgenius.com/go/10c0548ada928a7f85-volunteers

Posted · Report post

Thanks for sharing, GG!  

I am in and I know GambierGal is too!  How about you??  There are five different opportunities from the 2 Primary Schools, Elementary School. Intermediate School and Middle School each with different start times. Please note - the ability to attend all 5 is not possible due to logistics of travel from building to building but you can easily attend 2/ 

What do you say? What a terrific  "No Cost, High Return" proposition! For a community project that demonstrates with actions the high value and power our community attributes to education  and further generates higher expectation of educational outcomes for our students.  

Posted · Report post

I hope folks get out there and "rally" the students.   BTW, it wouldn't hurt to give a "thumbs up" to all of the teachers in those buildings as well and to stop by later in the year for the various functions that the school will put on.  I know I appreciated it when you all did.  =)  Make it a great year Warriors.