Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Greenhills Library moving into old GMS

5 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Can someone please post all the details of the Greenhills Library moving into the old Greenhills Middle School (aka the Greenhills Community Building, aka the white building)?  Sounds like great news!  I'd like to hear more about it.

Posted · Report post

There has been a post at the very top thread on Neighborhood News on this since October 11th, as well a link to the same newspaper article for a few days.

I guess since I posted it, you ignored it or didn't believe it or needed for further clarification/verification that it was true.

Posted · Report post

WWWarrior,

Wow, you must have an inflated opinion of yourself to think that everyone follows everything you post.  No, I wasn't ignoring you or your post - I simply hadn't looked at Neighborhood News recently, since as you may have noticed, I tend to be more interested in this section about the schools.

I'm increasingly disappointed in you.  I thought you were a nice guy, and even remarked to my husband during the school board candidate debates years back that I felt you had a lot more going for you than was apparent in the debate and that I hoped people realized that.  I honestly thought you were a caring individual who respected others, but lately I have been disillusioned by the pettiness you have displayed on this forum.