Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Anti-Trump Protests

4 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I just find it funny that eight yrs. ago when BO was elected, those that were not for him, got up the next day 

and went on with life ... of coarse after kickn the dog across the room . I just wonder how many of them even voted .?

In an election there is 1 winner and 1 loser . Trump was not my 1st choice but in the end my only choice .

Yes, I am a NEVER HILLDABEAST kind of guy  .

We the people have spoken.... JUST LIKE THE LAST 2 ELECTIONS .

BTW this politics topic has been vary quiet lately  Soo what say you ?? 

Posted · Report post

Phroesia; the politics thread went quiet because it became an excel circular reference.  In other words, we have gone round and round with the arguments.  The conservative viewpoint is rooted in facts and logic while the liberal perspective is based on emotion and pointing to the savior in the oval office.  It is with great delight that the end of his reign is near.  Honestly, I do not think country could have held up to liberal rule for 4 more years.  I would love to say with a GOP President, Senate, and House; everything will go correct, but I fear it will go the way as it went when dumbacrats controlled the 2 branches of government back in 2008.  I sure hope I am wrong.  This is a golden opportunity for the GOP to establish a positive and prosperous direction for our country.   If they can stick to the plan of MAKING AMERICA GREAT AGAIN, they will be fine.

Seriously, our media really needs to pull their heads out of their arses!

Posted · Report post

There were a lot of interesting young women at the rallies. All I could see was a sea of feeding.

Posted · Report post

The womens' march was orchestrated by a Muslim who wishes for Shiria law here in these Newnited States of 'Merica.

That should make anyone who participated feel a bit chagrined, ya think?

Actually, the whole thing was nothing but a bigass hissyfit by people who cannot take not getting their way.