Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

1 missing after canoe capsizes on Winton Woods lake

5 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

This is an unfortunate accident, and one I didn't expect to happen at Winton Woods.  But I can't help what to wonder what their reason for going out on rain swollen lake that was so full of mud, that you can see more then and 1 inch or two down.  Maybe if the show some restraint and common sense the outcome would be different.

Posted · Report post

.  Maybe if the show some restraint and common sense the outcome would be different.

Sanctimonious judgment when a young man is dead. Thanks for reminding me why I stopped coming on here. You have 2 sons. Pray they never show bad judgment. Peace. 

Posted · Report post

I did not know Caleb Simpson, but he was very well liked and talented. No matter the case, this was a tragic accident and loss. Prayers for his family and many friends, as well as the other young man that was with him are in order.

Posted · Report post

Sanctimonious judgment when a young man is dead. Thanks for reminding me why I stopped coming on here. You have 2 sons. Pray they never show bad judgment. Peace. 

Oh, sister.  I wanted to say the same thing.  I backed away.  This boy was a friend of my nephew.