Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Summer Job Opening

3 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

a

Part Time Seasonal Golf Course Groundskeeper Needed

Greenhills has an immediate need for a part-time seasonal golf course groundskeeper. Duties include mowing and trimming greens at the Greenhills Golf Course. Applicants must be at least 18 years of age and have a valid driver's license. Previous golf course groundskeeping experience is strongly preferred. 

Online application on Village website.

Posted · Report post

At the end of the fiscal year, is this property even profitable anymore?

Posted (edited) · Report post

At the end of the fiscal year, is this property even profitable anymore?

I would doubt that it is. But, I would guess more than likely it's a wash of expenses when you factor in the fact that the maintenance people of the Village are tasked with the upkeep. That work takes away from other things that could/needs to be maintained and completed in the Village (Like cleaning up the brick pavers and landscaped areas which the Village owns in front of the shopping center).

The price to play golf on that course is too expensive for what it is really is. Sure, you can get some short game work in. But, it takes about 40 minutes to play if your by yourself. And, I've played before on that course with some friends where we actually threw the ball instead of striking it with a club. :lol: Good times were had by all - and it ticked off the person at the desk who shall remain nameless (Clue: Math teacher).

Edited by Jewel