Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

DECK CLEANING

7 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Well, here I am again!!! A year later and I am still looking for some one to clean, seal and stain my deck!! One guy didn't come back to give me an estimate and two others just didn't get to it and now are too busy with baseball. Has anybody heard of or used a place called DECK CLEAN USA???Saw their ad in The Hilltop yesterday and am going to give them a call and get an estimate!! Would love to give the job to some one local if I could!!! tongue.gif

Posted · Report post

Please use this company - they are the BEST!!

On Deck Services 759-2854

http://www.ondeckservices.com/

Posted · Report post

Thanks for the info Preachan!!! I sent them an E-Mail. Sounds like they do a geat job, according to the testamonies. I'd like to get a few estimates. tongue.gif

Posted · Report post

No problem. They are very professional and thorough. They are respectful of your landscaping and home.

Posted · Report post

Grandma you mean that sorry slacker fool son of yours and his melon head chump friend did not some thru for you last year?

They will be smacked I promise! mad.gif

Posted · Report post

If it was taken care of last year, I wouldn't be looking for someone to do it this year, would I???? If you know who his MELON HEAD CHUMP is, go smack him around a little. I'm not mentioning any names, but why do you call him that horrible name???? He's is one heck of a nice, friendly guy, IN CHURCH!!!!!! laugh.gif