Posted · Report post

You are cordially invited to attend the

LADIES NIGHT OUT

WINTER X BUNCO PARTY

FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 14TH, 7-11 P.M.

ST. JAMES OF THE VALLEY

SCHOOL CAFETERIA

Tickets are $25 per person.

It's a fun night for the ladies. We are turning the cafeteria into a German Beer Garden and our men will be waiting on us in their best German costumes. If you are interested in attending please send me a private message. There are only 120 seats and we have sold out each year.

Posted · Report post

Attention St. James dads, grandfathers, uncles and friends:

As you all know the Bunco Party requires several men to make this event successful. Rumor has it that there are several Greenhills firefighters, radio personalities, chefs, engineers, attorneys, "beer" distributors, doctors, "mayors", and others, who have kids/grandkids at St. James. We need waiters, kitchen help, bartenders and security. If you are interested, please PM me.

It's a great time.

Posted · Report post

Thank you Greenhills, we are getting a great, timely response. And many thanks to the men volunteering. I appreciate all the group reservations, it really makes my job a lot easier.

Posted · Report post

Let me check my hubby's schedule but I think I can volunteer one firefighter for you!!

Posted · Report post

How cool would that be - Klems, Lynch and Spaeth as security ! WOHOO!!!!

Posted · Report post

Will the men servers/security be wearing THONGS ? Just wondering ! LOL !!!!!

Posted · Report post

I need to validate, is Klems, Lynch and Spaeth in for Bunco. We're talking the men here. Also, they need to pick positions:

waiter, bartending, kitchen, security

Waiters compete for tips and the prize this year is a $350 Benefactor Package to the Winter Extravaganza, so ladies you may want to encourage them to be waiters.

Security positions: we are asking that they limit consumption to soft drinks only. They will be responsible for making quick trips to store for ice, etc. and providing "limo" service if necessary.

If you guys can send me your email addresses I can include you in the Bunco updates.

ONLY 32 TICKETS REMAIN. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN ATTENDING PM ME.

Posted · Report post

Ladies, not many seats left for Bunco, please send me a PM if you want to attend, but have not paid yet.

Posted · Report post

What the hell is Bunco?

Posted · Report post

What the hell is Bunco?

hey, nice to see you again Hadley! biggrin.gif

Posted · Report post

I need to validate, is Klems, Lynch and Spaeth in for Bunco. We're talking the men here. Also, they need to pick positions:

waiter, bartending, kitchen, security

Waiters compete for tips and the prize this year is a $350 Benefactor Package to the Winter Extravaganza, so ladies you may want to encourage them to be waiters.

Security positions: we are asking that they limit consumption to soft drinks only. They will be responsible for making quick trips to store for ice, etc. and providing "limo" service if necessary.

If you guys can send me your email addresses I can include you in the Bunco updates.

ONLY 32 TICKETS REMAIN. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN ATTENDING PM ME.

Yes, Klems and Spaeth are in for sure - both men are working security ! That shoudl be a hoot ! Cant wait ! C u !

Posted · Report post

This is always very interesting. Hope we can get some pix posted.

Posted · Report post

This is always very interesting. Hope we can get some pix posted.

Oh, I have a tell all photo I can post on here. Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

Posted · Report post

Uh, let me rephrase that. I hope we get some nice pictures this year, what with so many people participating for the first time, including many of our wonderful Volunteer Fire Fighters.

I don't see any reason to bring out old photos from days gone by. Let's look to the future, shall we? Please? Pretty please? After all, we're trying to ecnourage people to join in the fun, not scare them away.

Posted · Report post

And I'll bet all the obnoxious pictures are all of you P83!!!! Be nice to the DJ!!!!!!! laugh.gif

Posted · Report post

And I'll bet all the obnoxious pictures are all of you P83!!!!  Be nice to the DJ!!!!!!! laugh.gif

What? Impossible. They're probably pix of an extraordinarily handsome fellow who just happens to look a whole lot like me. wink.gif

Posted · Report post

TO ALL YOU BUNCO GUY AND GALS. EVERYTHING IS READY, PREPARE TO HAVE A FUN EVENING.

Posted · Report post

Any song requests for tonight ? I have a ton of music but whatcha wanna hear ?

Posted · Report post

Screamin..............I would like to hear Def Leppard, Van Halen, Journey, Motley Crue...................your typical 80's stuff. Just keep the beats going! See ya there!

Posted · Report post

Hats off to Christine for a great eveing. I haven't laughed that hard in a long time. Also, Screaming nice tunes all night. What a fun fun tonight. For those of you that missed it, you MISSED out.

Posted · Report post

All I can say is OMG, I woke up laughing today and I'm still laughing. Kudos to those parents who bring their sisters and sister-in-laws biggrin.gifsmile.giftongue.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif OMG, once again laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif and sandcrabs smile.gif .

Posted · Report post

I will say that it was one of the best times I've had being on the DJ side of things. Ghost Machine, great meeting you (again wink.gif ). Christine and everyone, you know how to throw one heck of a party !!! Can't wait till the Winter X. laugh.gif

Posted · Report post

It was a great evening! Thank you to all who made this possible. I know it takes alot of work & commitment to pull an event like this off & it continues to be BIGGER & BETTER year after year! I met some pretty wonderful people & got to catch up with old friends. Great meeting you too Screamin............hope to see my new friends soon (old ones too)!