Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Psalm 91:Speak this over your "Tent"

9 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Psalm 91 (Amplified Bible)

Amplified Bible (AMP)

Psalm 91

1HE WHO [a]dwells in the secret place of the Most High shall remain stable and fixed under the shadow of the Almighty [Whose power no foe can withstand].

2I will say of the Lord, He is my Refuge and my Fortress, my God; on Him I lean and rely, and in Him I [confidently] trust!

3For [then] He will deliver you from the snare of the fowler and from the deadly pestilence.

4[Then] He will cover you with His pinions, and under His wings shall you trust and find refuge; His truth and His faithfulness are a shield and a buckler.

5You shall not be afraid of the terror of the night, nor of the arrow (the evil plots and slanders of the wicked) that flies by day,

6Nor of the pestilence that stalks in darkness, nor of the destruction and sudden death that surprise and lay waste at noonday.

7A thousand may fall at your side, and ten thousand at your right hand, but it shall not come near you.

8Only a spectator shall you be [yourself inaccessible in the secret place of the Most High] as you witness the reward of the wicked.

9Because you have made the Lord your refuge, and the Most High your dwelling place,(A)

10There shall no evil befall you, nor any plague or calamity come near your tent.

11For He will give His angels [especial] charge over you to accompany and defend and preserve you in all your ways [of obedience and service].

12They shall bear you up on their hands, lest you dash your foot against a stone.(cool.gif

13You shall tread upon the lion and adder; the young lion and the serpent shall you trample underfoot.©

14Because he has set his love upon Me, therefore will I deliver him; I will set him on high, because he knows and understands My name [has a personal knowledge of My mercy, love, and kindness--trusts and relies on Me, knowing I will never forsake him, no, never].

15He shall call upon Me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble, I will deliver him and honor him.

16With long life will I satisfy him and show him My salvation.

Posted · Report post

In "honor" of swine flu, I enphasize again the relationship with

Christ Jesus. "Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks".

Feed your heart with this....speaking/praying safety to you and yours.

9Because you have made the Lord your refuge, and the Most High your dwelling place,(A)

10There shall no evil befall you, nor any plague or calamity come near your tent.

Psalm 91

Posted · Report post

A big world disaster, tyranny, Zoning, Agenda 21, disease,

war, eugenics, poverty.....BUMP. wink.gif

Posted · Report post

E.W. Kenyon has been one of my favorite teachers.

Thought I would share an article here.

http://hopefaithprayer.com/salvationnew/wh...-christ-kenyon/

The hour will come when you will awaken to the fact that he (devil) cannot put disease upon you, that he cannot give you pain and anguish in your body.

The hour will come when you will know that want and poverty are things of the past as far as you are concerned.

You will shout amid the turbulence and fear of other men “The Lord is my shepherd. I do not want. He makes me to lie down in plenty, in fullness. I am satisfied with Him.”

This Redemption is real. Satan is defeated, disease is outlawed, and want is banished.

Posted · Report post

With school killings I thought this should be put here.

Peace. Victory!

http://jarodanderson.com/uncategorized/con...ll-on-the-loose

So how do we activate and release this power and authority in our lives? We do it by first reading the Word, acknowledging what it says, and confess it over our lives. We have a right to divine protection (Psalm 91), but we have to build our faith in that area by meditating on scriptures where protection is concerned and confessing those scriptures on a daily basis. Don’t let another day go by without praying God’s divine protection over your children and family. Find some good scriptures and confess them everyday over every area (finances, protection, health, children, wisdom, direction) of your life. We fight the devil with our faith:

Posted · Report post

Since when did praying to your god protect you from anything that wouldn't have naturally ocurred completely unto and onto itself?

Posted · Report post

Since when did praying to your god protect you from anything that wouldn't have naturally ocurred completely unto and onto itself?

When I became a bible believing Christian.

You? smile.gif

Posted · Report post

How much of the Bible do you believe in? All of it? All of the time?

For instance, do you believe the world was created in 7 days?

Posted · Report post

How much of the Bible do you believe in? All of it? All of the time?

Sure!

There are some mysteries like how long a day is to God when

creating the world in 7 days, but I concern myself more with

the new covenant of Jesus Christ.

The spiritual side of what he did. smile.gif