Roger Bacon to Stage The Canterville Ghost

10 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Roger Bacon to Stage The Canterville Ghost

Thursday, December 4, 7 p.m.

Friday, December 5, 7:30 p.m.

Saturday, December 6, 7:30 p.m.

Sunday, December 7, 5 p.m.

After an American family acquires old Canterville Chase, the house's ghost tries to make life miserable, but the Americans strike back. The battle between an American family and an English ghost in this adaptation of Oscar Wilde's story is full of laughs and fun.

Tickets are $8.00 for adults, $6.00 for students and may be purchased at the door or by calling 513-641-1300.

Many local kids are involved in this production, both on stage and behind the scenes.

http://www.rogerbacon.org/rbnew/aboutrb/dr...dec-4-5-6-and-7

Posted · Report post

If you have not been to a play in awhile come on out and support the local Arts. These kids put a lot of time into this and really appreciate a nice crowd.

Posted · Report post

Congratulations to locals Jamie Hutchins and Pete Mayer who are the student directors of the play. As Supa said, many local kids involved in the play. I don't know how they can top the Godspell production of last spring, but I am sure they will. They are very talented.

Posted · Report post

Pete Mayer is that 40 something guy that you can see at the post office and who works for the GH Journal. Max Mayer is a skinny 16 yo who skateboard and is a student director with Jamie Hutchins on The Canterville Ghost. Max is no relation to Pete, but we like him anyway, Pete that is.

Posted · Report post

Pete Mayer is that 40 something guy that you can see at the post office and who works for the GH Journal. Max Mayer is a skinny 16 yo who skateboard and is a student director with Jamie Hutchins on The Canterville Ghost. Max is no relation to Pete, but we like him anyway, Pete that is.

Sorry, my add is kicking in. Either that or old age.

Posted · Report post

bump - this weekend

Posted · Report post

Thanks for the bump. Sounds like a fun family evening out. I'm not worth a plugged nickel on Friday nights, and Sunday evenings are all about freaking out and working up anxiety regarding the coming week, so it's probably Saturday for us. (Assuming the boss doesn't have plans for us already.) Anybody else going and interested in maybe getting a bite somewhere before, or a coffee or cocktail afterwards?

Posted · Report post

We are going Friday as a family. Becase of the family connection I'll probably go a second night. either Thursday or Sunday.

Posted · Report post

We are going Friday as a family. Becase of the family connection I'll probably go a second night. either Thursday or Sunday.

So are we, lets hook up for a beverage afterwards as it is the 75th Anniversary of the Repeal of Prohibition!!!!!!!!!

Posted · Report post

Went to see the play last night and once again the young folks did a great job! I would recommend going down and seeing the play, easy parking, cheap admission, supporting kids, lots of fun, and a funny story line! They just added some cushion seats so that was a extra bonus.